Monday, October 25, 2010

Definitely not fair weather fans!

One thing I love about the South is that our girls may be in pretty dresses with perfect hair, but make no mistake about it -  they're there to watch the game!  Southern girls really get into football.  A few years ago, a little old lady sitting behind me, in her perfect red twinset and pearls, made me blush by yelling some of the most "colorful" things at the refs you've ever heard.  I've witnessed a junior high girl, barely out of pigtails, get angry and yell for a player to "break his kneecaps!"  So I love to see that my girls didn't run away at the first rain cloud this weekend!  Christy and Jenni don't seem to be bothered by a little rain (and lightening and hail).  Nothing can ruin your day when the Hogs been Ole Miss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment